Sunday 28 June 2009

gnarly.romantical. oh, the ordeal!


i've come to realise that almost everything i have held myself to be staunchly against has, at some point in my life, decided to cheekily find a way of cracking my collosal aversion to it/them - creeping into my life, unexpectedly, with a well-guised vengance, conjuring some twisted spell on me, leaving me nothing short of addicted, or at the very least temporarily obsessed. the most obvious example being cigarettes. the latest, see above. yes, the hills. (no, actually the very latest would be blogging. guilty as charged)

at Flat 5, we don't just watch the hills, we feel the hills. we are also completely aware that we arrived at the party when it was over (Lauren, you NEED reality tv, no one wants to wear your clothes!). be prepared for more posts on the hills soon (yay!) but for now, if you heart justin bobby, we definitely don't heart you.

No comments:

Post a Comment