Thursday 9 July 2009

boys who love me boys who hate me boys who never rate me

now is a great time to write. dont ask me why but it is the best time.

who cares what micheal jackson is (only god will judge). muslim,christian whatever. snoop dogg aint muslim (did u see him at paris hilton's party?) NATION OF ISLAM doesnt mean they're muslim so please let IT GO. seriously its over. LEAVE IT! even if he was muslim, r u gonna start praying now? :/

oh well religion will always be a touchy subject and i shld just keep my opinion to myself.

what is new what is new. i got my boxes. WUHUU im moving for realz. that should make mom happy. and im still amazed by m83.

that is all.

cant wait to shop for realz now.

2 comments:

  1. Where to honey? Are you going back to malaysia? Please don't say you are caus we havent met in nearly two years now and you are leaving europe?? Please don't go!
    Move to Germany! Its a nice place to live!!
    XOXO
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey aline!im not the only contributor on this blog. some of the posts (like this one) are posted by my friend.we share the blog. but dont worry, im still going to be in england :)).xoxo

    ReplyDelete