Wednesday 8 July 2009

rare loyalty


this is jordan catalano (fine, jared leto), as many of you may recall. he was one of my first major celebrity crushes and i think i can still see why.even though my so called life aired in 1994/5(i think), it only reached the faraway shores of malaysia when i was about 10 (1996). and now, 15 years later, i would still marry him in a heartbeat and have as many children as he wants. or none (even better). and if you plan on bringing up 30 seconds to mars, we all go through rough phases in life...but hardly any of us come out looking this bloody good.


you're still jordan catalano to me.

2 comments:

  1. dude, dont u think zac efron looks like a jockier version of him??

    oh i remember those days where u used to drool over jordan catalano and my mom wondered why was i making myself stay up to look at those eyes u kept talking about. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. no!!okay, maybe just a little bit.zac could pass off as jared's jockier,less hetero,less sexy,more disney brother.

    if she watched my so called life, she might understand. best.show.ever.

    ReplyDelete