Sunday 9 August 2009

babbles

when we started this blog, it had no direction. then sciolizm decided to take over and make this her musical blog. as my taste in music is questionable, ive decided that my part is to write crap.

Q: do u ever realize that u always want to slap annoying people but punch someone with annoying face?
A: an annoying face is a greater crime than an annoying personality. and more often than not, an annoying face comes with a combo of annoying personality. therefore greater punishment is well deserved. but the sad thing is u can never change ur face.

Q: do u wanna slap or punch me?
1.

2.

3.

my answer:
1. punch
2. slap
2. punch, slap, kick, push him off the cliff, pull his hair until his scalp bleeds and so on and so forth. I HATE HIM.

1 comment:

  1. 3. he just looks so serene there so le douche in me says LOVE.

    ReplyDelete