Monday 3 August 2009

minor adjustment

the atrocity that is the flaming lips song in the previous post was starting to seriously bother me. so i felt the need to put up a song that i actually did like. here's my attempt to cancel out the evil with some good :


In This Lonely Town - Jeremy Jay


Ooooo. this is the first time i'm posting a song (err mp3?..) instead of a video.it should work. i chose Jeremy Jay because earlier today i was checking out records at a store with a friend of mine and i asked him if he liked Jeremy Jay, he said he's never heard of him(them?) and asked me what sort of music he plays. i honestly couldn't remember at the time, but i remember a very good French friend of mine showing me Jeremy Jay's myspace awhile back and me liking what I heard. the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment