Wednesday 18 November 2009

Little thoughts..

do you ever watch films and find yourself completely absorbed in them-it could be anything, the plot, a certain character ..it's like something in the screen jumps out and grabs your psyche. if the human race is anything at all like me, i'd say it holds a feeble and clumsy disposition...full of inhibitions, lacking courage, yearning for something, anything to identify with-even if it means fictional technicoloured two dimensional characters. bah. it happens to me a lot but one of the films that really struck the right chord with me was Girl, Interrupted. so here, i can relate:

3 comments:

  1. I'm always fascinated by such multidimensional female characters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great movie--I remembered being transfivxed by it as a teenager, and I've always loved Angelina Jolie as blonde. But the best has to be pre-famous Brittany Murphey, right? So sad!

    xx
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. you girls are far too sweet. and Julia, it's strange but i don't know why i found her carelessness so endearing!! I'm still all for Jolie. re: GIA! too good. Xxx

    ReplyDelete