Friday 18 September 2009

For Clothes or Bills?

I MAINTAIN THAT THIS IS NOT A FASHIONISTA POST.

Right after learning about bail applications, I rushed off to the nearest Topshop store to get my hands on the Christopher Kane for Topshop line. (Note that Hat beat me to this). I ended up spending way too much on things I'm not even sure I like. Well, I have the option of returning them if (in the next 28 days) I realise that I have little sentiment for them other than hate.

What I should have been doing with my time is preparing for my next Civil Unit One session which starts in 1 hour and 10 minutes. Instead, I sit in my living room, feeling guilty about my reckless use of sterling, whilst eating a bagel.

What I should have done with the money is pay my bills. They are looking at me from the corner of the table, half nervous, half disappointed.

The clothes, sitting uncomfortably in the paper bag are humming 'Should I stay or Should I go?'.

Decisions, decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment