Monday 21 September 2009

typical

A lot of girls like their men to be buff and dashing. Buff and dashing sounds repulsive to me. My mind has somehow made an automatic connection between buff and physically abusive and spits a lot. Dashing, on the other hand, brings to mind two images : Brylcreem and blonde. All very, very wrong in my books.

If my ideal man was a piece of paper, he'd be scrunched up and burnt around the edges. In human form, for the time being, he is Devendra Banhart.



Though I hate men in bowties because it makes them look like they're trying (and tying) too hard to be kooky, I am willing to make a sole exception for him.





Of course he looks like a complete asshole. But a divine, spiritual one nonetheless.





Be swooned.




And after the Thanksgiving play we can all sit around and have a sexy cup of tea.

1 comment:

  1. total agreement over here, i thought i was a freak because i secretly wanted to rip Devendra's clothes off.. thanks for confirming that im not alone.

    ReplyDelete