Wednesday 14 October 2009

The A.M.

Good Morning. I dragged myself out of bed at 10 to 6 after managing to ignore the alarm for a respectable 50 minutes. Bright and early? Hardly. Premature mornings are little other than dark and bleak and should, in the course of my classic case of destructive youth, be fallen asleep to and not risen to. Winter’s icy fingers stealthily reach out from December to meddle clumsily with these hours of the morning, making it colder than it ought to be..making me never ever want to leave the warmth of my bed.


Maybe a little tune will help roast the room a bit.




Hmph. Futility. It's a quarter to eight now and I should take a shower now before it gets too late. Brrrr.

1 comment:

  1. wat is that? thats not human! perforated chest? scaryyyyyy but nice song.

    ReplyDelete