Monday 12 October 2009

hey ma, ribbbiiitttt



i know this is not new but im having a case of quarter-life crisis. and apparently out of all my peers im the only one having it. my ability to hurt people around me and destroy every chance of 'good' future i have is quite amazing. seriously what happened? why do i think that i deserve much more than what i already have? and if anyone could fake it, why not i? i hate being so passionate about sthing (self-obsession), yet at the same time passionless at everything else (lazy).

with the amount of shits thrown at us this month i wonder, is it the curse of flat5 or r we just running out of luck? so i refer to my trusted feng shui book for any indications of bad luck in october, and true enough. wait. hold up. the bad shit that happened to me occurred in a good month. fucking hell i cant even trust a good month. and this month is volatile where it can either be really good or really bad. heres hoping for a good one and hopefully my sad drawing of 12 fishes and ruby bracelet will restore my good karma and activate my good luck. and if i need to get that jade frog thing for extra luck then so be it! anything for a better month ;/

*****

i re-read the book, and i realized i got few things wrong;
1. 9 goldfishes not 12 random fishies
2. 6 wealth toads water feature and not jade frog thing
3. mantra ring(?) for luck in studies!

no wonder 2009 is beyond shit! now where can i get that toad water feature thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment